Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superintendent's Best Friend

Every year TurfNet and BASF construct a calendar with photos submitted from around the world of "golf course dogs".  For the first time ever, I sent in a photo of Molly that I snapped last year during one of the heavy snow days.  I had gone into the golf shop (probably to let them know that we were cart path only that day) and left Molly sitting out in the cart.  When i came back out she was sitting at attention waiting on me.  Seemed like a pretty good photo op.  I later sent the picture in and she was selected from several hundred entries to be Ms December. (if you're interested in seeing all of the entries click here(http://www.turfnet.com/best_friends/) for a slide show of all the photos)


The calendar cover (this is not Molly)




Here she is. Ms December.

No comments:

Post a Comment